A. JOB IDENTIFICATION
1. Work location: HCMC
2. Salary: Negotiation
3. Reports to: Medical Director
B. JOB DESCRIPTION
- To formulate and implement long and short-term strategic business plans.
- To formulate and compile findings of key performance indicators and incentive schemes.
- To lease with and build a professional relationship with key council members of the main medical, health and nutritional bodies.
- To keep abreast with the most current nutrition and health issues.
- To implement effective strategies in the sales and promotion of assigned products/brands
- To initiate and coordinate the implementation of company sponsored medical seminars/conferences at both local and international venues
- To lease with and draw cooperation from other departments on matters related to coordination and interaction of promotional activities
- To recommend and assign the areas of coverage and responsibility of reporting staff.
- To compile and submit reports on promotional activities in accordance to established formats and schedule.
- To lead and motivate the medical services team in order to enhance teamwork
- To monitor the performance and develop staff in Medical Services.
- To be directly involved and responsible for the recruitment and selection of Medical Services Staff.
- To effectively manage the budget allocated for the HCM medical team.
- To appraise the quality and quantity of work done by Medical Services staff.
- To achieve the established key performance indicators.
- To continuously maintain a close watch on competitive movements in the market place.
- Possess a recognized degree in Medical or related science discipline.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese language.
- Computer literate.
- Well versed with current issues related to infant nutrition and food science.
- Well versed with regulatory issues related to infant formula promotion.
- Strong analytical and business skills required.
Experience Needed (Professional)
- Have at least 3 to 5 years marketing experience in marketing or sales of pharmaceutical environment preferably in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company.
- Exposure working with Health Care Professionals will be an added advantage.
- Past experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Proven experience in business building activities in a related field.
D. CONTACT INFORMATION
HO TAN DUNG (Mr.)
Recruitment Consultant – SHDvietnam.
Address: 51 Pham Viet Chanh –Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward – District 1 – HCMC
Tel: (84-8) 39253121 – Ext: 499