A. JOB IDENTIFICATION
1. Work location: HCM
2. Work salary: 3000-4000 USD
3.Reports to: GD, Vietnam
B. JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Purpose Statement
- To identify, quantify and deliver sources of current and future profitable demand for packaging products in Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos.
- The development of a high competency marketing & sales team in order to maximize growth opportunities
- Strategic market planning, new business development, product portfolio management, pricing strategy, strategic customer relationships, customer contractual relationships, communications, innovation & NPD, and networking with colleagues in Company.
Market Strategic Planning:
- Ensure the creation and implementation of comprehensive market plans for each of the key business sectors in order to identify growth or margin opportunities and threats, develop and implement appropriate strategies, and prioritize resource allocation.
- Ensure the gathering of competitive intelligence on customers, current or potential competitors, and alternative packaging materials in order to facilitate the strategic planning process.
- Manage the distribution of appropriate information regarding the above to all parts of our client and the Marketing leads as relevant.
- Ensure the our client marketing & sales team achieves its targets under the annual business profit plan and three year strategic business plan
- Ensure accurate forecasts, timely customer purchase orders, pro-active sales participation in demand planning, and timely payments by customers
- Liaise with our client, marketing and sales colleagues to identify and implement inter-country market development opportunities.
- Manage the product portfolio to ensure that all products are achieving their target margins
- Ensure that the breadth and depth of the product portfolio supports profitable volume and margin growth
- Ensure innovations are introduced into the Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos market in a timely manner with maximum margin leverage
- Liaise with the other our client, * businesses to ensure profitable trading options arising from complementary product portfolios are optimized
- Ensure that all products in the portfolio are achieving their target margins
- Ensure that pricing strategies are developed and implemented to support organic profitable growth targets
- Manage the on-going review of customers and products against the strategic pricing, margin and contribution targets and address anomalies.
- Ensure total account penetration throughout current and potential customer base, and the development of strategic relationships with key customers
- Ensure VOC understood within the business and actions taking to improve service levels as required
- Manage the customer contract process including: developing contract negotiation strategy, obtaining required approvals for all new or amended contracts, negotiation of contracts, finalization of contract documentation, implementation of all obligations by all parties under the contracts
- Recruit and build capability within the our client Marketing & Sales team to ensure the necessary competencies and resources required to deliver against the annual budgets and longer-term strategic growth plans
- Initiate and implement appropriate competency based training programs and employee development for marketing and sales personnel to ensure full capability in all areas
- In conjunction with HR, develop and implement succession plans for key roles and High Potential staff
- Manage the marketing & Sales * budget
- Work co-operatively with other functions within our client to improve the business processes that contribute to both improved customer satisfaction & improved
- Demonstrate appropriate leadership behaviours and facilitate a wellness culture
- Maintain awareness and commitment to employment and legislative responsibilities in relation to safety, discrimination, HR policies, quality and the environment.
Other duties as directed by management
C. JOB REQUIREMENTS
§ Degree qualification incorporating Marketing
§ Additional commercial or financial qualifications
§ Presentation skills
§ Negotiation skills
§ Time Management skills
§ Project Management skills
Work Experience: (What experience and for how long? (Knowledge of products/services, systems, theories, principles and practices)
§ >10 years in middle-senior management experience and a successful record in industrial sales & marketing, ideally in a B2B environment
§ Experience in the packaging field would be a significant advantage.
§ New market development experience
People Management Skills:
§ Highly developed communication, selling and influencing skills
§ Proven ability to build and manage effective teams
§ Proven ability to work positively within a matrix reporting structure
§ Proven mentoring and coaching skills
Other Skills, Job Requirements or Special Attributes Required:
§ Fluent in written and spoken
§ High levels of numeracy
§ Sound business financial and commercial acumen
§ Experience with SAP / Exact Globe would be an advantage
§ Experience with value selling concepts
§ Experience with value pricing concepts
D. CONTACT INFORMATION
Tran Phat Dat (Mr.)
Recruitment Consultant – SHDVietnam.
Address: 51 Pham Viet Chanh –Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward – District 1 – HCMC
Tel: (84-8) 3925. 3121 – Ext: 403
Phone: 0979. 266. 045