Our client is a manufacturer of components and systems in the field of fluid handling as well as a reliable solutions partner for water treatment.
Based on our innovative products, services and industry-specific solutions we provide more efficiency and safety for our customers -worldwide.
To meet our business growth in Vietnam, we are looking for talented people to join our team.
A. JOB IDENTIFICATION
1. Work location: HCM
2. Work salary: 800-1200 USD gross
B. JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Accounting Responsibilities
• Ensure all proper accounting records are maintained with accuracy, timelines and completeness.
• Ensure all statutory tax and accounting reports and filings are prepared and submitted timely and accurately.
• Maintain up-to-date and accurate financial records
• Ensure appropriate internal controls are in place to protect company assets, employees and operations.
• Prepare in a timely manner all monthly financial information including monthly accounts, balance sheets and all schedules requested
• Prepare reports for Bank account and cost Inventory
• Other task as required
2. Logistic and Admin Responsibilities
• Responsible for order handling including order placement.
• Be in charge for overall logistics included import tasks
• Follow up with logistics situation and shipping schedules, customs clearance and all other relevant import procedures;
• Inventory management
• Day-to-day management of all administrative work for company
• Arrangement of transportation, accommodation and other travelling matters including car rental, flights & hotel booking etc.
• Prepare document for visa & passports application for staffs and foreigners.
C. JOB REQUIREMENTS
• University degree in accounting
• At least 2 years of experience as chief accountant.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
• Good computer skills
• Able to work multitasks, under pressure
D. CONTACT INFORMATION
Tran Phat Dat (Mr.)
Recruitment Consultant – SHDVietnam.
Address: 51 Pham Viet Chanh –Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward – District 1 – HCMC
Tel: (84-8) 3925. 3121 – Ext: 403
Phone: 0979. 266. 045