We are looking candidate for Project Engineer for our client – is well known for providing global customers with customized and cost effective solutions. Their steel buildings are designed and manufactured to international building standards for a wide range of applications such as, industrial, commercial, recreational, warehousing and others, as following:
A. JOB IDENTIFICATION
- Job title : PMG Engineer
- Section : PMG
- Supervisor : Project Management Group Manager
- Salary : 10 – 15 million VND
B. JOB DESCRIPTION
Summary of position
- Ensure to achieve a quality Job on time.
- Satisfy customer’s expectation in both internal & external.
- Be responsible for the assigned Projects.
- Fully Review the Work Order Form and to understand the scope of work, material specification, delivery terms etc. of the Project.
- Receive the copy of the contract from Sale department. Review contract, understand scope of works, Material specification, Delivery schedules, Payment terms, etc.
- Receive Work Order Form and Proposal drawings from Sale supporters department, verify Work Order Form and Proposal Drawings and ensure the scope of works and material specifications mentioned in Work Order Form are according to contract.(In case of any discrepancy discuss and clear with sale engineers).
- Issue Job No to the signed contract enters the Job and release the job to Engineering for approval Drawings. Follow up with Engineering and receive the approval drawings with in 1-week time.
- Verify the approval drawings with the Work Order Form. Use the standard Checklist form for the verification. Ensure the approval drawings are fully correct and according to the Work Order Form requirement.
- Issue approval drawings to concerned sale engineers in order to get customer’s approval. Follow up with the sale engineers and receive back the return approval drawings .Do not accepts any return approval drawings with out customer’s signature. Return approval drawings with sale engineer’s signature not accepted, unless there is a waiver from Sales Managers.
- Forward the return approval drawings to engineering Dept in order to proceed for fabrication drawings and Erection drawings. Follow up with Engineering Dept and receive the fabrication drawings along with complete BOM and Erection drawings in a max of 3-week time from the date of Return approval drawings.
- Issue of Erection drawings and BOM to Project Team
- Get clearance from Finance Department for sending the job for Fabrication.
- Release the job for Production. Ensure that Production will complete and delivery will commit to customer as per the established dates in the Master projects schedule.
- Receive Clearance from Finance Dept for Production and Shipment of the job.
- Notify Project Team 3 days in advance before the delivery of material in order to make necessary arrangement to receive the materials at the job site.
- Upon delivery, make sure all Delivery Notes & Packing Lists transfer to Finance Dept.
- Refuse documents or requirement from other dept. which is broken procedure of dept. & lack of information
- Make decision accordance to their responsibilities in order to solve problems and make process done.
- Time inside office : 70%
- Time outside office : 30%
- Traveling and jobsite visit
- Office activities
C. PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Working independence and support project teams to commit schedule of projects
- Ability to analysis (and solve) problems.
- Willing to learn and abilities to work under high pressure
- Behavior and attitude with colleagues and customers etc
D. JOB SPECIFICATION
Knowledge and education level
- University degree in Construction/ Mechanical
- Good knowledge in Customer Service skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to maintain records, prepare reports and compose correspondence related to the work
- Adapt change
- Learn quickly
- At least 1-year experience in related work
- Strong interest.
E. CONTACT INFORMATION
Tran Phat Dat (Mr.)
Recruitment Consultant - SHD
Tel: (84-8) 3925 3121 -Ext: 403
Mobile : 0979 266 045