Our client is the first technology venture capital fund in Vietnam. Since 2004, they’ve been working with entrepreneurs to grow innovative and market-leading companies. Our client currently has $100 million under management, with investments in over 40 companies in the technology, media, telecommunications, and consumer sectors. Our client's offices are located in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Singapore.
Our client is looking for people to work on our strategic Project (*). It is a holding company, aims to be the dominant new media and e-commerce company in Vietnam focusing on delivering happiness to women by empowering women and enrich their lives.
We are looking for a Procurement Manager to help us
- Salary: 1,000$ - 2,000$
- Location: HCM
- Prefer female, under 30 yrs old.
- Manage procurement flows. Develop, optimize the procurement strategies and processes.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of purchasing staff to ensure effectiveness, deadline and target quality
- Negotiate terms for major purchases; commit to purchases (within established limits of authority) that are in the organisation’s best interest.
- Evaluate, select and manage relationships with key suppliers to ensure continuous improvement in price, quality and delivery
- Work with inventory and operational managers to understand their current and forecasted demand. Develop plans, cost estimates, and schedules for integrating these needs into existing purchasing activities
- Analyze and evaluate price trends and new product offerings to identify opportunities to reduce overall purchasing costs.
If you have
- More than one year experience as procurement manager. Experience with ERP system
- Knowledge and experience with fashion retail industry, beauty or kid and family products
- Strong communication, customer service and negotiation skills.
- Great management and analytical skills.
If you are
- A self-starter, a team player and a finisher!
- Savvy about internet and e-commerce
- Able to work independently especially under high pressure.
- Self-motivated, open to new ideas and work methods.
And you want to work with us to
- Be a part of the next massive technology trend in Vietnam
- Join a group of results oriented people, truly open-minded and willing to accept if we are wrong
- Work with Venture Capitalists to build the leading B2C e-commerce company in Vietnam
- And having the opportunities to work hard, pressure to always improve and freedom to do whatever you are confident with.
Tran Phat Dat (Mr.)
Recruitment Consultant - SHD
Tel: (84-8) 3925 3121 -Ext: 403
Mobile : 0979 266 045