Our client are the industry leader in the provision of warehousing, transportation and supply managerment.
A. JOB IDENTIFICATION
- Work location: Binh Duong
- Salary: VND 15 – 18M
- Reports to: National Primary Freight Manager
B. JOB DESCRIPTION
Primary Purpose and Scope
The Transport Coordinator has daily communication with contractor, customers and transport operators of all sites regarding load, unload and delivery enquiries and other enquiries which need to be satisfied, monitored. The role is also to ensure efficient primary transportation operational and achieve agreed service target with the customer
Reporting Relationships and Key Interactions
The Transport Coordinator reports directly to National Primary Freight Manager. The key responsibilities are collecting the necessary data, verifying the correctness of the information, testing the data for accuracy and undertaking analysis to make accuracy required reports as well as develop solutions to improve the DRP and Primary Transport status. This role also has responsibilities for assisting the National Primary Freight Manager to review and update contracts regularly.
• Transport Manager for reporting all required matters which are related to DRP and Fleet business and the resolution of matters relating to deadlines and completion of tasks
• Warehouse Manager, DC Manager for collecting data to make the performance reports and business plans;
• Inventory Controller/Systems Coordinator for coordination with transporters to ensure timely replenishment;
• Site Transport Teams including Managers, supervisor and Clerk for updating, analysing and reporting all the related matters correctly and proposing the resolution to the direct manager;
• Shift Supervisors for daily operational matters;
• Contractors for processing of requirements - booking and tracking information
• Customer for coordination to ensure timely replenishment
Accountabilities and Key Result Areas
• Ensure safety is an agenda item for all meetings.
• Ensure all appropriate actions are taken to implement the Occupational health & safety policy, health and safety procedures and legislative requirements.
• Ensure all HSE policies, regulations and requirements are complied strictly by contractor and are integral parts of all contracts between supplier and Company.
• Ensure all contractors are inducted and receive regular training required to perform their job safely.
• Assist the National Primary Transport Manager as required to achieve the
Linfox contract business objectives
• Tract status of DRP, Primary and POSM availability and delivery at DCs/ distributors, ensure on time shipment and delivery and take action in case of argument or complaints from partners or clients within approved scope of responsibilities.
• Tract and report timely, accuracy all assigned tasks including daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly KPI performance vs plans
• Monitor to ensure to report on time shipment, delivery, damage, transit, relevant
KPI as targets
• Monitor, follow up and report the utilization of truck, container to maintain and improve the cost efficiency
• Propose specific processes or corrective actions to ensure consistency of procedures.
• Review and update all contract regularly as required by the Nat. Primary Freight
• Work closely with the warehouse, site transport and related function to ensure seamless flow of paperwork and information on Primary, DRP, POSM aspects.
• Attend the contractor’s performance review meeting
• Prepare all necessary information and documents for the performance review meeting
• Assist in ensuring agreed customer objectives and measures are met.
• Provide timely and accurate information for the weekly generation of financial reporting and billing of customers.
Qualifications and Experience
Literacy in Microsoft applications.
• Accurate and timely recording of critical information through well developed keying skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Constructive and effective communication skills
• High standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism.
• Able to work as an integral member of a team environment.
• Experience in the provision of third party logistics services.
• Good working knowledge of transport routing systems and database information systems.
• Persuasive Communication - Effective oral and written communications, distinguished by its positive impact and use of appropriate influencing behaviors
• Customer Focus – identifies and responds to customers’ needs and ensures quality of service standards are met
• Planning and Organizing – plans and schedules effectively and maintains effective controls and attention to detail to ensure timely delivery of outcomes
• Outcome Orientation – sets and meets challenging objectives, initiates action and commits to clear outcomes
• Teamwork and Diversity – works toward common goals in an open and collaborative and inclusive manner
Measures of Results
Deadlines are met without errors and in a timely manner.
• Working to procedures through a consistent approach in accordance with company guidelines.
• Communicating with Freight Services and other transport operators to enhance customer service levels while profit oriented to Company.
• To not only record, but understand the KPI information being generated thus enhancing ones knowledge of the operation.
• To set a path of self development in a multi functional environment