A. JOB IDENTIFICATION
- Work location: HCM
- Salary: Negotiate
- Reports to: Finance Manager
B. JOB DESCRIPTION
Other departments across all business entities
- Work together to prepare the Annual Operating Plan and to prepare monthly reforecast.
- Generate productivity reports for all departments and analyse the trend of performance.
- Liaise to improve productivity, reduce costs and ensure proper allocation bases are used for allocating expenses to assist correct decision making such as pricing, account profitability measurement etc.
- Highlight anomalies and variances against approved budget.
- Review capital acquisition application submitted by department heads to ensure alignment with Annual Operating Plan.
- Evaluate justification for unplanned items.
- Analyse monthly actual financial results after closure of accounts to explain variances.
- Prepare rolling forecast for the year and/or next 12 months based on latest actual months results for each business entity. This data is submitted to Regional Office and GCC.
- Conduct and review post capital acquisition, usually after 6 to 12 months after implementation/ completion.
- Ascertain the realisation of the economic benefits as stated in the capital acquisition application.
- Continually innovate, identifying and recommending process improvements.
- Participate in the Finance Re-engineering Team and assist in project documentation.
- Review, define and propose changes and development to the finance work processes.
- Ensure the approved policies and procedures are fully and correctly implemented.
- Consolidate Company Census Statistics as one entity.
- Manage the relationship with internal auditors.
- Compute Owner/Operator rates in consultation with the operations and HR teams.
- Undertake Activity Based Costing projects.
- Undertake regular 3-6 month ad-hoc projects such implementation of new regional tools/processes.
People - Management
- Develop a high performance service culture within the functional department.
- Plan, organize and direct and efficient and effective functional department.
- Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
- Consult performance appraisal.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and targets.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department
Skills / Qualifications
- Good problem solving skills.
- Inquisitive and analytical.
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Communication skills.
Competency segment ‘Business’
- Analysis: Breaks down a problem, situation or process into its component parts, separates the main issues from side-issues, understands the nature of parts and their relationship to one another. Seeks out and critically evaluates both numerical and narrative information. Draws accurate conclusions.
- Planning & Organizing: Sets clear and realistic goals and objectives. Establishes a course of action and a sequence of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved. Is structured with good personal organization. Schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools.
- Decision Making: Makes timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience. Uses sound judgment even in conditions of uncertainty. Anticipates impact of decisions and plans how to manage risk.
- Results Orientation: Continually seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results. Overcomes obstacles and makes adjustments to achieve results. Focuses self and others to achieve targets aligned with business goals.
Competency segment ‘Leadership’
- Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to achieve target and objectives. Accomplishes own tasks in support of team goals and actively offers to help colleagues. Supports group decisions.
Competency segment ‘Personal’
- Accountability: Acts responsibly. Can be counted on to keep commitments. Complies with the intent of policies, procedures and agreements. Builds others' trust in own professionalism, integrity, expertise and ability to get results.
- Communication: Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others. Listens attentively, and summarizes or asks questions, when needed, to clarify information.
- Self Management: Remains calm, objective and controlled in responding to urgent or demanding situations. Maintains effective performance under pressure. Stays positive.
Expected years of experience
- 2-3 years experience in a similar capacity as an Accountant for a large high volume service-typed business (preferable).
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Professional accountancy qualification (CPA, CA or equivalent).
D. CONTACT INFORMATION
Tran Phat Dat (Mr.)
Recruitment Consultant - SHD
Tel: (84-8) 3925 3121 -Ext: 403
Mobile : 0979 266 045