Our client is an international building and construction materials group is looking for Financial Analyst, as following detail:
A. JOB IDENTIFICATION
1. Work location: HCMC
2. Salary: Negotiable
3. Report to: Finance Manager
B. JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Key Accountabilities:
- Prepare BU reporting schedule in line with Group reporting plan &
coordinate this schedule to all relevant departments
- Submit package of group report by deadline and with accuracy.
Planning / Forecasting:
- Coordinate business planning cycles of the company to related departments
- Prepare and submit budget/ forecast packages within the Group deadlines
- Analyze operating expenditure against budget. Challenge the
gap to relevant departments
- Prepare forecasts & analyze trends in manufacturing, sales finance, general business conditions, and other areas.
- Compile or prepare reports, graphs & charts of data developed
- Analyze costing of the company (e.g. variable cost, sales &
volume, contribution margin, PFC allocation etc)
- Analyze business trend by period/ region / or (by any criteria for management purpose)
Ø Coordinate Analysis Result to relevant departments and support them to improve the result
- Manage automatic transaction design on ERP
- Responsible for master file set up.
Attend ERP Project (case by case assigned by N+1)
Contribute to safety environment through responsible behavior.
Contribute to team's safety KPIs
Required Education, Skills & Specialization:
- 4-year experience or more in Accounting & 2-year experience minimum in cost analysis
- Good command in MS Office, Word & Power Point (especially Excel)
- Good at English communication
- Smart communication to internal department/ leading the change
- Sense of mathematics / analysis
C. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Tran Phat Dat (Mr.)
Recruitment Consultant – SHDvietnam.
Address: 51 Pham Viet Chanh –Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward – District 1 – HCMC
Tel: (84-8) 39253121 – Ext: 403
0979. 266. 045 – 0121. 831. 5206