A. JOB IDENTIFICATION
- Work location: HCMC
- Salary: Negotiable
- Reports to: Internal Audit Manager
B. JOB DESCRIPTION
- To work as part of a team in providing assurance services to SABMiller
- Understand and adhere to the Global Internal Audit Methodology.
- Perform internal audit fieldwork as directed by the Manager. This will include:
- Documenting processes.
- Developing and performing tests of operational effectiveness.
- Identifying potential control weaknesses (in design and operating effectiveness).
- Maintaining audit files.
- Obtain the necessary assistance of personnel within SABMiller Vietnam where internal audits are being performed
- Access to functions, records, property and personnel approved by Internal Audit Manager.
- Prefer male from 22 - 25
- Bachelor of Accounting.
- Keep abreast of current and emerging legal, regulatory, governance, auditing, accounting and financial reporting standards.
- Integrity, open-mindedness
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Team player
- At least 1 year as external auditor or internal auditor.
- Projects professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Pro-active in seeking additional responsibilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to operate independently and take initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills and good communication skills to engage effectively with customers.
- Good organisational and time management skills
D. CONTACT INFORMATION
Recruitment Consultant – SHDvietnam.
Address: 51 Pham Viet Chanh –Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward – District 1 – HCMC
Tel: (84-8) 39253121 – Ext: 403